Why Landing Page Builder Software?
In the beginning of 2019 I was still a newbie and didn’t understand the power of the internet and marketing… until I discovered Landing Page Builder Software.
I started this website, onlinevsonline.com, to help people who don’t know about the kind of software out there to help them rapidly grow and scale their business.
Anyone that wants more leads and ultimately customers, must have this very important tool called, a Landing Page Builder.
This allows you to design and create landing pages which will bring your leads to opt-in forms, and take them through your funnels to provide them with solutions.
It was discovered that it’s not uncommon for winning landing pages to convert your leads into customers 5 times more than other landing pages, by some studies.
Today, I cannot run any website without landing page software tools…
I have taken the liberty to research the top landing page software on your behalf and ranked them for you.
I’ve considered various factors, such as:
- Price of the software
- What features the software provides
- How easy is it to use
In today’s world, marketing is not like the past where you throw a lot of items in front of a customer’s eyes and let them choose. Today that is known as SPAM.
Today, you want to generate targeted leads that want to buy the solution you have to offer, let them come to your landing page and convert. Generic webpages doesn’t work in today’s market.
Great landing pages with high conversion, unfortunately doesn’t just exist… but there is incredible tools to create them.
Until you can find the right software tool to manage and optimize your landing pages, it is a full-time job…
By looking at specific requirements and factors like:
- Can you set up an awesome landing page in a few minutes
- Can you get analytics and data from your leads
- How much is your monthly plan and it’s renewal
You can quickly determine the quality and the value of the software. By considering all these and more, I will share the top landing page builder software tools that can take your business to the next level.
The size of your company will also have an influence on your choice of software.
Like all things, each of these tools have their pros and cons, I will highlight them so you can choose what fits your needs.
What is Landing Page Builder Software?
Why do you need a landing page builder?
If you want to be successful in the digital space, your websites have to be optimised to convert all the eyeballs that hit your landing page..
You need to have the right CTA’s (Call To Action) in the right places…
If you want to
- sell a product, you want the right pictures and information…
- give coaching or some training, you want proper description and maybe a short video clip…
- sell digital books, then you want previews… etc.
You have your website builder, (for example WordPress), but it’s simply not as high converting as a proper Landing Page Builder.
Landing Page Builders are simple, easy to set up, and quick to get the ball rolling software… you simply move each element with a drag-and-drop.
Soon you have a professional site on the web, designed like an expert and a smooth experience for every visitor!
Also, because the top end of landing page builders have big amounts of templates, you can get a high converting page built perfectly…
With the top software, you don’t need to be an expert, you simply need to know what you want to sell and the Landing Page Builder Software will get to work on selling!
If you have the right Landing Page Builder Software, it becomes an Automatic Money Making Machine for you… (just make sure you have enough products)
Of course not everyone will need Landing Page Builder Software… you are running a business, so you want to make sure you’ve got cashflow.
Should you use Landing Page Builder Software?
Do you really need it?
These are the people that should use Landing Page Builder Software:
- Business owners, marketers and entrepreneurs that want to do marketing campaigns by using tools like Google Ads or Facebook Ads. In order to do different trials and do proper market research, Landing Pages are a must.
- Business owners and entrepreneurs who sell high ticket items (items valued $1000+). Courses, training, consultation, etc. need lots of testimonials, proof of concept and explanation, so Landing Pages are critical. Reading through pages and pages is simply not what users want to do…
- Marketers, entrepreneurs and managers who want to split test sales pages, optin forms and other types of CTA (Call To Action) landing pages. A/B Split testing tools (for example Optimizely) are really expensive and is simply not viable if you’re not a big corporation.
I have researched and compiled a list of the best Landing Page Builder Software Tools that I found worthy of purchasing.
I share my experiences here in this post. So if you are interested in a list of the best Landing Page Builders then you can have a look.
In conclusion, Landing Page Builder tools have the essentials that you require to make get your product avialable for your leads. They will all help to guide the leads to find what they are looking for.
Each of the Landing Page Builders that I use and love have something extra or not, and if you can use those features effectively it will make your business thrive!
I hope that through this short post I was able to show you what Landing Page Builders are and that you have more of a sense as to whether you need them or not.